Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tokyo Metro train tickets

Current status: SOLD

2-day Tourist Open Ticket - Adult

Valued at 980 Yen.
Recent Exchange Rate: 1,000 Yen to approximately S$13. Hence each ticket would have cost approximately S$12.74. Two tickets would have cost S$25.50.

Price to let go: S$11 each. I have 2 tickets to let go. S$20 if you get both tickets.

* The 2-Day Open Ticket is good for two consecutive days.

* You can save 30% for two days, compared with the price of One-Day Open Ticket available in Tokyo, which are 710 yen for adult fare.


* The ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase (Dec 2007).

* You can travel on 8 Tokyo train lines (see the right-hand side of ticket below). Except JR Line.


I went to Tokyo in Dec 2007, used the ticket & realised it's really worth getting. Especially if you plan to travel on the trains in Tokyo a few times within consecutive days. I estimated my 2-day train fares would have easily cost more than 1,200 Yen if without this ticket.

Map of Tokyo Metro: http://www.tokyometro.jp/rosen/rosenzu/pdf/rosen_eng.pdf


Collection: Free Postage (local, normal mail). I will not be responsible for any lost once I posted out the item. Thank you for your understanding.

Interested? Email me now.